Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Just us-

Who is to say why? Multiple reasons, I would guess. Bring the country to its knees by sky high food prices, make us beg for weather modification when weather modification is the major player aimed at the destruction of our farmlands , our ability to grow our own food. Monsanto. I would say give Monsanto the death penalty and all of its wicked subsidiaries, esp. brown and root. The other secondary intent for frying two thirds of the country is to have a frenzy before the election. ` My heart broke when I heard that only two whales from L pod have made it up here, to the San Juan Islands so far this year. Sad. Navy and their games. I waver on thinking that we as a human race are no better than cock roaches when we agree to the control games that our media and government inflicts upon our thinking. I think of the Nazi's and how easily they got power. The USA hood winked by 911. the USA . the dichotomy of the world. Supplying the weapons. the Elite see us as the world Police. Drones soon to be flying through our own towns , Zapping the un desirables. Do we want Hell on this planet? The theft of our commons. soon will we be fighting for air to breath - let alone water. Is this what we want? Why are our soldiers not warriors? They took an Oath to our Nation - not to the clowns in high places telling them to do evil against their fellow humans and the planet. Telling them to gag on the truth. We are programmable and programmed until we reset our thinking and move to our hearts. 'Fighting against'
will just perpetuate war. so I need to figure out how best I may serve. My birthday card draw was ' You can do It ' but all I just want to do is pull the covers over my eyes and cry.
'There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.' ~ John Swinton, former Chief of Staff, The New York Times, 1953