Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Good bye Margaret


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Good bye Margaret Thatcher May this be the end of the twisted feminine Contorted by the dominance of fear The need for control The need for order Straight lines and the front line dispensable The soldiers die with tea and toast and a wave of the hand May you be taken away in chains Good bye and some day maybe I will find forgiveness towards you. I want to say may you be buried with a stake in the heart and garlic all around This is how angry I am at your legacy. I want to call you names, horrible names I dance on your grave today may I have the heart to forgive you and those like you And then forgive myself for feeling this way.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy