Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Words


Elated
destiny
freedom
heart
Truth
ecstatic
electric
stupendous I LIKE SAYING THAT IN MULTIPLE WAYS TO MAKE MYSELF LAUGH

When our thoughts are stolen, and our emotions eaten, it is time to turn within to explore our own state, our own information about the truth of who we are. There, there, a jewel hides, a gift to give, a promise to keep. We cry we are here. we are here to rescue ourselves from the brink of a stampede and a cliff. dazed and forgetful of our mission. destiny ignored.

amazing
rewarding
service
elation
spectacular
creation
expansive
free


stuffing this from future ...feb. 6, 2017 I don't want my people to worry or call me nuts.....

I lived thru being a target the last eleven years and it didn't lighten up through the Obama Administration. DHARPA a hybrid of the Corporate Government has heavily had its eyes and sights on me using an almost volunteer surveillance corp via fundamentalist- so called- 'Christians'(Christians who are fear based are actually not Christians) . ticking and 'talking'