Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Join the Fun

9because of what seems like an attack on three computers in this house in November, I am now on my daughter's computer which we had lENIX Ubutu installed and I still don't know which drivers I can safely install to be able to download pictures onto SO EXCUSE THE DRAB lack of images)


Here is a visualisation that is a lifeline for me - one that I had forgotten about but has re-emerged in my meditations: Imagine your awareness way above the Earth. You break through the rubberband ball of the collective chatter and rise above it _ you will see a mandella of light being woven by the light workers of the world. on this mandella is a point where the light of your awareness is being called , you will know your gift to the light matrix. Again Multidimensionally speaking: we have freewill the darkness flees the light. Blessings


Feb 10 I am going to start documenting the probably privatised surveillance industry on my little Island is going....When I spot a forsure I will tag you.
Obese woman at the Presby church across the street from Lavendara day spa (where I work)
had telescopic lense aimed at me she is driving a chevy with Hawaii platesMalabu PNV 655
F
then my standard Puriton who Is usually on my path, was driving a Taurus 032 YGA
I am getting sick of it

Sound Surveiing guy who had a camera on me when I was giving a massage to John Playwright
was talking with a rangey charcoal friend in Kings today and a suit with fear in his eyes.

then a couple days aqo giant with phone camera there was someone else? I will continue this daily I am sick of it! we are losing our freedoms more today than when bush was in charge.