Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Police State Terror Attack on US cities


How close are we to a police state? A couple days, weeks, month, if the true patriots don't get it together, the planned next phase is this week-end. I am inspired to more political action using my words because San Juan county sheriff detective followed me today. I am like a teenager. with my middle finger pointing at you mfah. We are in bigger dodo than ever in my life, Its just less obvious. intuitively I say ports with hidden cargo from ships, not sure origin but railroad car type enclosures, the static around them will be obvious. Nobodies listening? why? It won't be pretty for even the planners. they will have to go too. " gee whiz I didn't Know what I was doing" they will say. Like John Yue they are barely human and I have little hope for them in the long run. they need to be stopped- like the Supreme Court Ruling could have been prevented. with pressure. that's what needs to happen this week-end today- Pressure, security in full force. whats the highest risk code? Black as in Black Opts. or is it Black Water oh I mean XE the big ass weapon carrying security forces will be obvious - you blind dogs wake up and use your noses.