Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Unthinkable

January 29, 2010
Dear Thom, I was on hold and had to hang up but I still want to mention Hugo Chavez's comment that he thinks that the Haiti Earthquake was a tectonic weapons test. I had had that thought when the pictures started coming in from Haiti and pushed it away because indeed it is unthinkable that the forces would want to play this kind of game against a poor population. Here is a link that I think may be phony - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLr-VDbSEbI&feature=related - but if it isn't it explains the devastation in Haiti. My greatest fear is that a weapon like this could be set of in a few cities in the USA and blamed on suitcase bombers. I know this is a nightmare stretch and feel haunted and conspiratorial to even think of it, but the game is on. It is beyond my imagination why power grabbing cruelty repeats itself over and over again in human history. The toys are bigger and kids like to play with the toys that they are given. Its almost a mandate to show them off. Wow. Clinton? 47 billion dollar foundation? Unthinkable!

Thank-you Thom and Staff! I salute you.

Now back to my unhealthy coping mechanism …..Ice Cream and chocolate syrup.
Love You, Nancy Brickman