Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Judging the judges

Journal: commentary on Judge Roberts who smiles so sly. Whose evil wrenches my very soul from me so I divide and hate. The confusion you must have felt at one time before you chose is the only redemptive thought that I can find for you. Right now, I feel red hot hate for you and that makes me you, I am like that which I hate. I am writhing with a wound so vast, so pungent, the stench makes me retch and spit.
I wish you dead, more than anyone in my life and for that thought alone I ask for forgiveness. Because I am you, you are me, I must seek my way out of the labyrinth of hate , fear and [to make myself laugh] loathing. Hunter Thomas, my muse for tonight. My light, my guide creative muse of laughter heals my battered mind. I can't save the world,
we can



January 28, 2010 nwb ct