Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

dancing with the Devil Immortal Technique



This is what seemed odd today January twenty fifth, twenty eleven.
Angst at my response to the ferry guy's anger. I sprung back like a spring, a snake, a coil. A scary jack in the box. I wanted to apologize but it came out like bile...What was the dynamic of that? It was intense. . Right before the bridge on the East side of the river in old Mount Vernon. by a dike road. The guy in the Honda that was like Beth's but newer backing towards me and pointing for me to turn south across the road on the East side. It was all on the East side the north road . Pickup (black or gray? )in a Jack knife with a landscaping open trailer. I didn't see what all I should have noticed but I didn't' want to go where he wanted me to go. I went around in the wrong lane. Felt surrounded all day. I want to forget about the looping thought that leads to the perception and reality. Honda


Military Industrial Complex
Prison Industrial Complex
together bringing in the goods to destroy our people
to lock um up is the




Corporate Intention