Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

rampant



those boys standing on the street corner up to no good
guard for the kid by the truck or maybe they were waiting for him?
They are living the label that their school branded them with.
TV roles. Gangster...easy money

we all look up to dripping and oozing wealth
were we taught this? this virus, I get it sometimes but really my being would like enough to float on through.. enough to not feel like we are jetting towards the falls and shore is jagged and quick.
Where who
How can I help? or What can I take? which way will the bulk of us go?
I hear roaring in my head on several levels. ringing and an under hummmm like an conditioner. I got a label for it but I keep trying to understand the crickets. they seem on the boarder of saying something to me...and I am seeing sparkles now. the rational mind will never understand...


Our wasted moments when breathing is disregarded and life is shallow empty void of luminosity.