Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Spider Bite


Bracing myself

A phantom Coastguard Ship was shodowing us - we were told. Well, he left out the "phantom" part.
Geared us up to be afraid, very afraid. Pepsi O as the first letter in a 'One Term' bumper sticker where a short haired stocker women was sitting. I want to confront. I talk myself back to the moment and let her think what she thinks blah blah blah. Flags flying all night in a storm without illumination seems to be the symbol of our country today. They they they. clickity clack.
Every one of us is "Crazy over the rainbow. Crazy" At one point it felt like my head was being Zapped but that thought takes me 'over the rainbow' with methods of espionage that my shadow government is playing with. Birds instead of cats and dogs 'Every thing is just fine' ''sleep baby and i will scare you in your dreams"
Thanks to one of the executive orders from W they could essentially hire people as independent contractors to do the sneek and peek without much risk of the justice system. Immunity . So either Forrest or someone else came into my mess. My piles cinders disorder. Should I be embarrassed or mad? I'll ask Forrest. "I'm just saying" I'm weaning myself off of 'The Wall" although it seems so apropos for these times. Our media doesn't cover a fraction of the true issues of the day.
The USA? What are we number one in? Prison and War. Weapons made by potential enemies. Oh no!t"They will be co rulers in the new world order... " only i have to remember, that game is going down a different river than me. Hallelujah!