Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Avoiding the News -



I try to avoid the news and then my curiosity takes the reign, -After months of ignoring Dutchsince's website- my curiosity leads me back to see whats going on in Dutch's world. I am starting to think that ignorance is not bliss in the long run...and what we don't know can indeed hurt us. again KBR is where and who I would be spying on if I wanted to know where the next terrorist attack would be.... knowing that they use code efficiently and effectively....
I will from now on spell crap with a K. I still don't wholly trust Dutchsince's website I have doubts about his motives. I do see weather modification activity almost daily though and I don't think that it is benign. I believe it is one of the biggest threats that we face on a global level...NATO is corrupt because by keeping this a secret there is no oversight on what they add to the concoctions that are being sprayed on our planet, in its air and then the high frequency arrays add fire to the gasoline. boom..To ignore it is asinine, even though I don't know what to do about it. Yet.