Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

the Promised Land


I see a split in possible futures It is a twist of fate, each choice the individual makes that has the comprehension of love at its conception````````` , can change the access of the world or is it axis? both. Love is the holographic force of creation It is It I am I you are me mirror of me of mirror of my fears and programming. so the split scenario 1 } food shortage work gone water poison the great cull - like they have tried in the third world only this time it is the coup de grace - we spin back into the dark bleak poison mind era OR we stand up - for all, for the planet we Justify ourselves with the highest order which is Love.Fierce Creative Love We know that we stand fully with Light and Love We act under its directive always and that might look like Bill Hicks