Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

wind blows


http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/thu-february-14-2013-susan-rice?xrs=share_copy
They had the chance to give us back the old fashioned, the way it was intended, filibuster and didn't. Making it obvious that the Democrats are in league with the Republicans. They preserved gridlock, . The administration pretends that it is attempting bipartisanship, when really it is so that it won't be obvious they are willing to bring our country down so they can get campaign contributions and plush jobs after they perform their feats for the ubberrich. I think that Sandy Hook was the eye opening event for me. I see Obama in a far different darkness than I want to believe. I don't want to let go of hope for him but for now that strand has been pulled from me. I stand in disbelief of everything media today.
7777

Came upon a Butcher by Leonard Cohen




from now on every time I use the terminology about synchronization to the Divine I attribute it to Mr. John Trudell. He pointed out the obvious. Keep us out of synchronization to the divine.