Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

meditation brought a vision




I know to those of you who are are stuck in the thick energy
this will sound insane but when I tune into the Earth's magnetosphere it seems like there is nothing in the south hemisphere and seems fragile like any more zaps and we will get the shift sooner rather than later. Won't the grey men be surprised. It might be time to shake us up before we destroy the life support system of Earth.



Later that day...10:19 am I am doing research and find this ....


My take is this guy is off track but points out the real threat' the people who are trying to be god and follow the bible thinking this is what god wants. I say poof be gone from influence, Satan. the guy likes to draw, it looks like... funny but he seems to be a spokesman of sorts... Mars meets Saturn there is hardly time to spare....