Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Perceptions of Reality

I grew up on the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
Lucy and Dick Van Dike






I am feeling like an explanation of why I have come to the conclusion that Sandy Hook was staged so here I will say.



The day Sandy Hook happened I watched video on some news show, not sure where, but I saw a couple traipsing by, holding hands, like they were walking to somewhere important but there was no sense of tragedy in their ste[. I watched that video a couple times, It was incongruent,then, how the media played it. Immediately the whole narrative was guns. I mean, I have no love for guns or kill ammunition but still it seemed script like. Like 911 was. So I watched others with theories and conclusions about Sandy Hook . Different pieces to a puzzle. Questions must be asked. We are not anti American if we ask questions of our government. What is Anti American is that our Government forces people to lie and strangles their freedom of Speech when they force them to sign gag orders when serving in the military even when witnessing immoral and unethical acts such as murder that is intentional, actions that they are ordered to commit and have to live with for the rest of their lives. That is what is wrong and that story is categorized as crazy with a k, conspiracy theorist... so we can't talk, we to scared. So, I start thinking, John Trudell said it perfectly. "they don't care about the guns... they care if you start to think" and I will add that's when you have to watch a bit more carefully, because, like in a good story, they will try to silence your perception of the deception.
/


http://hca.gilead.org.il/snow_que.html