Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Eye of the Needle

l a s t minute keyboa rd acting up curso r sails across screen while I am typing.

Commerce that goes against nature is unimaginative and is a sinister force at this time.
Billionaires got

We are at a crisis point. I estimate that One quarter of all government has been infilt rated by Corpratocracy that has no love for the commons let alone the common man. They look at life as 'resourses' and human s as consumers. I t is a bloodless lifeless format that has taken over the heart of the CEO"s that choose privatization of things pressious to all lifea i r r , w ater s oi l (i am in a battle with the keyboard or something) Mark 10:2 5It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of GodNew International Version (©2011)
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."New International Version (©2011)
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."


July July10 2013

then a wall on roche harbor road No don't go. Somethings up- not pretty two attempts both say no.
Truck came again. Out of Mike Carlson's Drive. I can't imagine Mike involved. but I can imagine his truck involved a big dump truck is what I am most concerned about swerving conveniently towards the car I drive. But they need a forward scout....a gold Toyota Tacoma truck female long thin arm up over her face as she looked like she was ducking. Later the same truck came out of Carlson's drive.. Anger in my gut and eyes. I dropped an eight I think B46509R I thought there was an 8 it may be the 0.
I was driving when I decided to write down the liscence plate. Talk to Mike Carlson. I am not going to be paranoid about appearing paranoid. This is a string to pull on. It goes to the heart of the matter.