Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

long title to the Collin's bro book




http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stephen-hand/2010/06/26/ufos-and-extrterrestials-anyone

Listen to internet radio with Stephen Hand on Blog Talk Radio


The Above radio player is loaded with what I think are maybe (or are they against her philosophy of the superior man?) Ayn Rand intellectuals who talk a lot
without saying a whole lot * at least that I can understand - I am having a hard time getting their drift. ?+ after LISTENING TO IT A COUPLE TIMES MORE: I think they make a couple true and valid points but they are fear based, their experience of God is intellectual and not heart based,but I do think and feel that they are right about the AGENDA but they may be a unknowing or knowing part of the propagation of the SOCIAL Programming AGENDA - as is Alex Jones and Whitney.