Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The man who stared at goats

I just watched "The man who stared at goats"
brilliant
I am back in love with GC again.
It's so easy
Me and so many others
Its only natural




Earth Prayer -> from WIKI-( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Earth_Battalion )

In the operations field manual Evolutionary Tactics, it states that members of the First Earth Battalion will practice non-denominational techniques for spiritual bonding. One spiritual practice of the First Earth Battalion is called the Earth Prayer:[12]

Mother Earth…
my life support system…
as a soldier…
I must drink your blue water…
live inside your red clay and eat your green skin.

I pray…
my boots will always kiss your face and my footsteps match your heartbeat.

Carry my body through space and time…
you are my connection to the Universe…
and all that comes after.

I am yours and you are mine.
I salute you.