Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

conspiracy research- Pakistan Flood-HAARP?

why are we still here if this is what we do? we should have been attacked or isolated long ago?
would good men go along with this to get along? what can we do to stop haarp today? how could we cut off the power. I think that they can have portable HAARP Arrays on ships or atop buildings. It has to be stopped and I think it has to be stopped today tonight this moon sheds light
now.Please I am talking the usa third world nation. if it is not stopped. so I have faith that it will be stopped. for good.people should have their legs broken over this.......




Same voice solar winds are interesting I have never studied them but I still ask the question, isn't HAARP playing with gas and fire?

Sunday 3/20/11
Who is this guy on speaking on these clips? What is his evidence that solar events cause Earthquakes? or is he a part of the grid that has HAARP in place and wants to get people to thinking the Sun caused it? or is the sun playing a role? What does HAARP plus solar activity cause. My fear is that there could be a cascading event the next time they try something. I hope Daddy Bush and his Cronies are being monitored every second or is he out of the country?
The persistent contrails are especially active this morning so things are still working for the controllers. I still hold the hope that they will get the shake down bust like little people who write things like I think get. That would be beautiful.