Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm skipping the news today



Intense feelings of doom lifted up in breathing and listening to Mastering Alchemy instead of the news. I look at my chart today and how can I blunt the edges of Mars conjunct mars and Neptune opposing my Pluto and Chiron Opposing my rising and Jupiter? I'm thinking instead of tuning in. Breathe Usually Oppositions are what I am attracted to(a MOON Venus thing) the corruption of the world - the corruption in me is magnified. Oh jfg and then there are bills to be paid. Ok already tell me what to do. I think I should turn this into a dear God letter but public? no one reads this anyway. Look how they make up lies, look how I am afraid to speak out because it feels like I am exposing my neck to a long gutting knife of the corrupt ones who protect each-other's fraud.
In my town In the world I need to laugh and somehow crying Doom Doom Doom makes me laugh, because then it seems like drama in a play.