Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

snail day


Report of the Day- consists of Odetta inspired mental wanderings down the path way like a pinball machine. bouncing off thoughts bouncing off of thoughts and the weavings of life- meanings and questions of where am I? me this girl spilling her coffee. Where? Why? When, as I show some skill and some blathering. The drowning Mars in me. always under water stuck like Bull kelp before its liberation.

So I am thinking on characters, actors computer chips in tin foil roaring in the brain synapses -firing pain bellow the threshold of entrance? Is this what I am holding? What am I holding?
I hold someone who sees patterns upon patterns. Layers, old new weeping exaltation. to the season. This new vision..Encompassing the old. We just are gonna haveta wake up. gentle or hard its up to
us.