Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fact or Fiction? Explains the supervision.



i asummed)a story to be told
Early in UU's Presidency I was on the ferry.
A few months before 911. I am sitting in my car, next to a white VW van with a couple. One of the couple had dred- locks both had a low vibe -any who?- next a gaggle of men all with military written , two with Coast Guard uniforms one with a camera lennse
aimed under the cars. They are like talking plans together and then one leaves a bag that is similar to the one that had the camera but looks loaded. I get out of the car and say excuse me. you left a bag! They all tighten and scattered like roaches. I yell excuse me but you left a bag. One came and got the bag. I remember clearly that the one who seemed to be in charge, was coastguard and Asian and about five feet six or seven. Willie was on the boat and had his star on......
Truth or Fiction?

I told Sheriff Bill the story... I was quite upset about it. being left on the left flank of my car. The skiffs were uncovered. One talked with Willie the cute one.
ps
I don't think I spoke clearly enough for fear of being seen as crazy. So I thank
John Trudell for clearingThatuup.
I was remembering Judy Bari I don't think Bill had a clue of what I was talking about.