Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THE SKY



It tried to be a sunny day then came the jets metallic angel clouds with a brown haze aftertaste Ugly to me How can I embrace the day when I see things that most people ignore?



Divine presence is the answer?
below is supposed to be "Masters of War" but seems like all the "Masters of War" songs on YOUTUBE are taking forever to load....Masters say we can't be seeing the truth of their sins, their poison, their demonic possession, their error. Maybe I;ll find it somewhere, I like the line "if they take down the Internet take down the government. If we are in Martial Law, you bet their won't be Internet.



march 25 look for their parameters of power DATES- they( the masters of war) hate the "left coast thinking" they covet its beauty but will blast it first then take ownership at least thats what they are drooling to do. We can "just say "NO"!
Freewill- baby- FREEWILL!