Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

BROWN SHIRTS BEWARE



Here we go
another election
the repeat, scratch in the record. over and over
the rats are trained to fear and hoard and destroy the other.
I got news for ya you brown shirt rats.


1st John 3:17-
"JN 3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

1JN 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

1JN 3:19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him."

So you who rail against helping the poor and the needy, and you who think you are saved because you said some magic words ' that Christ died on the cross to save you" you will be incinerated
instead of saved because you didn't learn the lesson of Jesus the Christ, which is Love. You can be a Buddhist and saved, You can be a witch and be saved you can be Muslim and with Love in your heart and deed you will be saved. You can be an Atheist and if you have Love and express it in service, your vibration will carry you to the next level. Sorry you hateful , fearful, destructive liars, you have lost your way by holding hands with that which you say you are against. Beware. Happy Halloween - you are in my prayers.

adding the following on December twenty nineth breath of a morning to you

HI ALERT! The Last time I was this paranoid was the night that Forrest got punched.
A truck lights were where I feed the horses this morning I was going to feed early.I didn't thought better of busting through that alert. Blazing Tree Ranch is where the truck must of headed because it never came towards the main road of Blazing Tree Road where I was driving. It wasn't on Penny Lane. I drove up towards the ranch and all lights were off. Zeke or Zain or some Z name from BLAZING TREE had been a pest coming UNTO OUR PROPERTY Wold home when I wasn't there I got a terrible vibe from him WHEN AFTER LEAVING MESSAGES TELLING HIM NOT TO COME ONTO OUR PROPERTY UNTIL i TALKED WITH HIM HE STILL CAME AND TALKED WITH FORREST SO I LEFT A MESSAGE ON HIS FRIENDS CELL TELLING HIM NEVER TO COME HERE AGAIN AND WHEN HE CALLED BACK I FELT A THREAT FROM HIM AND Almost called the Sheriff's and would have if they hadn't seemed to be a part of the Kabuku when Forrest got punched and airlifted to Harborveiw on the 20th of August 2011 (fairgrounds) . San Juan Surveying seemed to have scopes aimed at me when I was feeding Augi and Mazy two mornings ago and yesterday two men were in the field to the left/ South of Jane Sawyer's field and when I was looking at the first one seen he hid in the brush. I have had a bullet whiz by my ear there last year so I am extra aware of the surroundings. FORREST IS higher RISK. HEIDI TOO. WE ARE IN THE SIGHTS OF A FORCE THAT IS cold Blooded. WE NEED SUPPORT Thank you!