Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mattilda is a perfect name for her

confound some "Does not compute-does not compute".



moved to embed without the feeling that it is stemming from my all to active imagination commentary feb 7, 2011
SUPER-BOWL SUNDAY
There has been shooting down south of this property, across the fields and west making me jump and spit venom
how easy it is for anger to take me
Its a misty day and the shooter moves shooting what sounds to be blind possibly two of them or switching weapons boom boom boom louder than normal moving in the mist makes me wonder if they care where their bullets land.
I look for a dark silhouette a movement or flinch before I move through the mist
some gun lovers are probably thinking that there must be guns in heaven
Being mixed up about Heaven and how a fearful, hateful person would wind up there.
Heaven to them would be Hell to me.