Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Abby Normal



Looking for "I'm Alive" clip






I am adding thia August 18. 2011

To hit-men who think they are saved (safe) Mercinaries
On another topic the fight with plots = the threat of nimrods with blazing guns who think that they are saving their souls by purging the lord from them there terrorists - plus making a hundred thousand dollars for the hit doesn't sound too bad to someone who has been trained to do the deed. dress um up in hero cloths man feel big and strong and virile (or is it viral?) ,holding that thing. waving it around like its your flag or something. Gig Boy, thick. I am protected from you- I am needed. Tall Poppy. so you can go and flush that dream because I guarantee it will destroy you if you even keep planning. So there. I have said my peace. grow up. let your feminine be touched. be a human being and not a monster.
Rebuke that demon.