Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Inspirational

We are Stewards of the Earth








Coherent:

[koh-heer-uhnt, -her-] Show IPA
–adjective
1.
logically connected; consistent: a coherent argument.
2.
cohering; sticking together: a coherent mass of sticky candies.
3.
having a natural or due agreement of parts; harmonious: a coherent design.



You tell me that the lines in the sky mean nothing
You tell me to stop looking
You tell me to go to sleep - like you. My heart aches for tomorrow
if we allow the next step to keep us so sick that action is near impossible.
And I still am stuck in blame
and I blame YOU

I dreamt about Hilary Clinton Last night
She wouldn't look at me as I shouted my questions of how can she do this.
She looked around me, avoiding me, unruffled by my accusations
like she doesn't know why she is possessed by the power that will destroy her lineage too.