Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hard Way can I pull the covers over my head now?


I can't help but be pissed or can I? I don't know for sure but I do know that these Hypocrites who are bent on culling the population and still call themselves, Christians must have a lobotomy of their souls, they lie, they murder, they slut around and then think they'll be raptured? What is the matter with them that they don't see Christ at all? I should feel bad but I feel mad. They call me names when they are so fried by lies they will be obliterated in the Rapture and will find themselves stuck in the Hell that they created. and I feel like I'll be dancing on their graves, So what does that mean about me? It means I still have a lot to learn but (insert swear words) I don't want to fight them anymore. So I am needing some teaching about this now before I get the lessons the HARD WAY!