Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fever Pitch



I don't want to write the garbage in my mind today. A sense of hopelessness for our future...because the lies continue to fool us. from the beginning of this nation, lies. Who killed the Kennedys?, 911? etc the spokes of the lies reaching into our future choking the truth and beauty of this planet with the lies that we are divided and independent of the Earth. Splitting us from the creator is the first lie used to control the free human being. We actually don't need the priest. We are the priests. We are the ones made in the image and likeness of God. God is not made in the image and likeness of us though that is what dogma has created, a small egotistical god who is weak and deficient so we have to be filled with fear instead of full of reverence for the beauty of it all. Diversity within Unity is the name of the game, only we have been cheated out of the rule book we forgot how to listen with our heart. We have to breath in order to learn to listen. When we hold our breath (which 90% if the people that I work with do) we hold a matrix of fear... and FEAR is how 'they' control us. Yes, the predatory energy swooped in after we abused our power. We allowed it because we knew our power untempered by the heart was devastating and ruthless, so we allowed the division to keep us small and unactivated. They use our historical genetic knowledge to keep us immersed in the lie. They keep us afraid of ourselves and our potential because they more than anything are afraid of a human being being fully activated. I know the time has come to remember all this, but it is a heavy weight
that needs to be lifted.... and it is not me who can lift it I just can dive into its density, but need help getting out of it, It damages my system, if I am not careful. I need assistance and my assistance is still stolen by the Lie. So I have got to step away and let the lie do its dancing. Tragedy and suffering because the people are still captivated by the lie and tremble thus calling disaster upon themselves. This is the last call either you let go of the fear or you get to be stuck in realms of hell for a long long time.