Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rescue Remedy


me who floats above my body a lot because of the impact of the things that I witness . i avoid the pain. I'll blame the pain for the jettison of my spirit above my body, in front of my body but not in it. I need to find a way to witness without judgment. I struggle with this, because of my inclination to the sword flashing with flame.. The psychic pain of the destruction of our Earth. I guess that is half of my job, my mission, I am a witness. I haven't figured out the other half of my job. They are still attacking the South. Test areas for police state will result in the cracking open of the concrete shroud that has covered the eyes and ears of the South. My solace lay in the arms of the Earth, in the swaying of the trees that still give us our breath. Of the one bee I saw and the honey that I eat. The sacred places glitzed out and occupied with no honor of place just gluttony and waste. A feather floats down as the starlings take over the nests of the blackbirds.

---------
Prince William marries Kate Middleton. The 'commoner" . A good detraction as the tornadoes swirl and I dream of masses like Zombies exiting like a migration into the cavern or onto a train they go. Only they are not aware of being fooled only their fears are being actualized and they are the sacrifice as the predators gnaw on their bones. .I have to go above the Earth for solace. I see the swirls of karma/ Balance will come, but how much torture will we endure because we chose to be numb, blind and idiotic?


Let's all learn the tricks of Empire.
Rule Number One-: "Divide and Conquer"