Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Brain Addaptation - the switch over




I am enjoying watching this with Pink floyd the Wall in the background.
It might be just me who would find this duet enjoyable. Who knows...Pink Floyd seems symbolically saying what
Zeitgeist Moving Forward 2011
. Tear down the wall!
Oh and Zeitgeist Moving Forward 2011



after my sweep the floor with both the wall and Zeitgeist 2011 . I watched Zeitgeist moving forward 2011
here are some comments: I had a hard time with the background music and where are the woman's voices? am I being Politically Correct? the short film w/ the Earth being abusive was way off the truth of it. other than that wow a masterpiece at pointing out the problems with the monetary system and the poisoning of all aspects of the potential for all to thrive - truly- thank you creators! you seem almost intentionally to miss the feminine in your analysis. Once we are Whole we'll just know. Intuition. for all. no secrets- how cool. unless its a hobby but once we are whole
and unified diversity with inspiration is the name of the game. Unity, respect of the sacred which is in everything.... is the answer. there is more energy than we can fathom at this time at least that is the emphasis that I am reaching for. I agree that we need to think WITH EFFICIENCY AND STRATEGY in mind.