Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Murder of Sharon Hammel

Ok as the evidence is conveniently leaked about Taylor Hammel (the 15 year old son) admitting that he started the fire but denying that he killed her. that there was a letter under his bed and that the large shirt with blood stains was stuck in the hamper under other cloths (like he thought his mom would wash them?) that is strangely convenient for investigators, and then it was mentioned that his mom was intoxicated and that they had used the code 'Galapagos' to send her to bed. All seems odd. why would he start the fire and not burn the shirt too?
Is anybody asking questions about the slam dunk, easy done case? Who was the boyfriend that I heard that she had just broken up with and who did she go to the bar with. Have they sampled Taylor's blood to see what sort of drugs he may be on? Did they have a handwriting analysis on the letter? how happy are they to leak evidence to the press. Are they watching Ian and others who could have been involved? could she be on someones sh#t list?



it reminds me of Pinocchio when the fox talks him out of school and sells him to the Island of fun......it also reminds me of the queen of diamonds in the Manchurian Candidate/



http://youtu.be/LBDhoUZgsDo
I sent this as a letter to the editor to the San Juan Island Guardian april 14th after the arraignment. I was surprised at how bad my hearing is and I played right into the square today
giving dirty shunning no don't take pictures to the seatt;e times photograg=pher for which I wish I could apologize. I misheard. and was under the assumption that you protect the identity of a child under the age of 18. I titled this-
Galopagos- What is insanity? or something like that. I have a cold and spike of energy in the middle of my chest that I need to let go of. grief and more.

I have questions about Taylor Hammel and the assumption that he did kill his mother. One: was he on Ritalin or any other drug like Prozac that has been known to cause violence in some? Two: Is it true that he had been playing a video game before the incident and blacked out while he is alleged to have stabbed his mother and if so what was the game and has there been violence associated with this game before? Three: Why is the Prosecutor's Office wanting to try him as an adult? He is a child. Can't they have special stipulations about treatment? Does any body come out of our Penal System a better person? We might say he owes a dept to society but somehow, I feel he is paying a dept for society. He is lost. Did they test his blood for all manner of drugs including hypnotic acting pharmaceuticals when they arrested him? and lastly: How can we help Taylor and our community heal from this tragedy? We all need to remember, innocent until proven guilty. Sincerely, Nancy Brickman

http://www.audiblox2000.com/learning_disabilities/ritalin.htm