Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Shake Sugary














The favorite weapon that they want to use, to show off, kind of like saran gas. kill and then is safe -they say-." The da-da'da.". Neutron bomb, tactical nuke. such a phallic like position it puts us in. We all know the story the Military industrial complex needs war to grow the weapons contract and all that unharnessed money to be had-Just like heroin serves a circuit Aquire thru war- Afghanistan or Columbia.check- bring it stateside using transport that is customs free, No virtual strip search for that cargo, no sir ree sir....baby ,,,they got it made, keep the youth on drugs, keep the money flowing into the palms of the wicked who like in /the dome; the chef works for pretend Christian pervert.


I wonder who is given me the accent that I hear...liken a midwestern, Chicago all the way.Nobody is supposed to know this shit man.... the accent goes on dialog in my brain,,,do I feel like writing it down? No, I did 6 hours of treatments today. massage...I am feeling lazy I am going to watch Jon Trudell for a while.

THE SPREAD. . FOR THE SON i GOT THE FIVE OF PENTICLES REVERSED.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT i GOT THE TWO OF sWORDS REVERSD AND FOR OUTCOME i GOT QUEEN OF PENTACLES i AM NOT SUR IF IT CAME UP STRAIT OF REVERSED i MAY HAVE UNCONSCIOUSLY TURNED HER UPRIGHT.