Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a talking to

New day. Cold artificial cold, steel skies. Sunny though and I should be glad but my fingers feel the wrongness of the weather today. I am somehow supposed to know this and expand into a kind of love that holds no fear. But really that is a new place and I don't know how to get there with out some help.
Tears are above the anger. The anger comes from the sadness of the destruction but then the question of victim hood and compliance and taught to obey is that then free will? Or have we forfeited our rights to freewill? I don't think so but time is ticking by and if we choose to believe the blatant, short circuiting lies.....this is the trick they use to capture you. …. a little truth is like frosting that makes the lies palatable and helps assuage the feeling in your gut, that says 'this is a shit sandwich.'.