Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

fifty ways



fifty ways to stop dissent
drug the youth
pollute the food so nobody feels good
divide
whisper campaigns
microwave, poison,propaganda fear control of the media and free flow of information, make information a crime,have lots of laws to break and enforce when persons ask questions, propagate fear and hate for the educated, look up to the mega rich, propaganda by terror as Naomi said shock! Run them over control of local law enforcement, no free speech if you work. no free speech allowed in this here country. I could go on and on but its tires me so. I need funny and warmth not this poison that I am twirling around in

I am really finding it hard not to let the hard drive scary swearing rip in my writing. why shouldn't Ia/ and to the watchers let this mean something more than it means. Neptune chuckles in a energy that rolls like an ocean wave. The airwaves are ours.