Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Piles have fallen down again



the weeping willow is the first of the trees to turn green. sprite green. the wild plum was the first to bloom two weeks ago with honey bees and mason bees and bumbles. All hail to the pollinators on our planet. The ones they seek to destroy, still bless us with the foods we eat. Thank you I say with tears in my eyes. Pink ornamental cherries shout we are still alive, all is not lost. I feel the pressure of all my lifetimes when I failed to grasp the importance of the insignificant because nothing is insignificant. Even that which I judge within myself is not frozen and suspended in time cementing a future of dread and doom, I will not be a martyr this time! I scream to the wind knowing that if I truly follow spirit, the skies open to a sparkling now, either way.-The frogs at night chorus of circles reaching to the center of all time, helps me to find a shard of comprehension of this precious moment on our planet, our substance our play ground. We have authority to call forth heaven now.
'the Kingdom of Heaven lies within" Jesus H Christ