Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

computer is making a racket

Oh the drama of being in the computer age when the technology starts breaking down.
Both computers yesterday This ole thing is making a racket. I'm thinking I should limit the use until I figure out whats wrong. My other, a laptop, won't charge the adapter - those poorly designed things - is broken. Planned obsolescence. that's our cultures bottom line.
what if changed like it has to do?
Ganesh, Vishnu, Which is it? Kalki is an aspect of Vishnu. I don't know my Hindu gods so well this time 'round but I find an affinity towards their Archetypal energies. Ganesh is good because he removes obstacles. { Hanta yo. I don't know why I want to add 'man' to every comment ?} and it would be taking back the Elephant from the Satanists. I like Vishnu - I don't know why , but I get a heart heat when I say Vishnu. Gotta go make Taco's Man.