Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

War Games - We called everyone Joe as we thru mud at eachother

When I was young, we watched John Wayne on Saturdays, either that or Tarzan. My love for horses was probably spurred by the cowboy movies. I remember the World War 2 movies. "The American's" were the ones to show Mercy to the enemy. That was the culture. We were truthful, merciful and worked for Justice for All. We fought and killed and blew the Germans up, but if face to face we had mercy. Now the culture, the culture of the republicans, is selfish meanness. Limited world, I get mine you can die. I know I am exaggerating, but thats how it feels like its going. When we know the Truth is rolling on past our conscious mind. We can't see it because of our preconceived notions. The Truth is there wagging its tush at us. but we are looking at gnashing teethed commentators or their handlers. Geeze - I guess we need more sanity.