Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am taking a break


The Swans have returned to the Island.

The lone swan was a sad sight this morning,

like my first record
"There once was an ugly duckling, with feathers all ugly and Gray
.... in so many words said "quack - get out -quack quack get out quack quack get out of town. "

My son is sick again today and is not very interested in college. Forrest's name should be Mars.I don't know how to push him without discrediting him? I would like help, but feel helpless. Forrest is smarter than me and his father- Greg sees the . Greg- his dad does not encourage school. but I don't blame him. Greg went to a Catholic school that tortured his creativity and spirit and then on to public school after that he joined the Army ( mainly to get away from Iowa) . His service was at the end of the Viet Nam War. He was stationed in Panama, Locked down three times but lucked out each time - he didn't get sent to Nam. I loved college but hated High School. Domestication is what I called it.
I am taking break from the media because my energy has been splintered and I have to recollect myself. Sadness and apathy are not energising to me. I will continue to pray for my nation's leaders. And I pray that K street implodes upon itself - the Bastards!

Every time I see someone take a picture of me I want to run after the person and confront them in a not so nice way. Today (at about 12;45 pm) it was sweet lady jane an overweight *about 60 pounds" Dark wavy hair, dark kind eyes.church lady -* I am so mad. I could scream.
. Like the women who was taking the pictures of every one getting on the ferry at Lopez this Summer. The both of them haven't got a clue that there is 'something wrong with this picture."

Welcome to the beginnings of fascist documentation of the population of who might say no to their ways and may even bring back the Guillotine. who knows? Under ground drug money funds, the massive church surveillance system. What a world. added at 1;30PM 11/16/10