Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

spanking for sanity

I love Jon and Stephen and thank them I think they were wooing the right and not firing up the left. But in order to win the game for the planet and the well being of all living creatures...the left has to be fired up not watered down...


like with a fire hose or something or a foot to your head
We are in trouble if a turn to the left isn't perceived - I know...I am done with the old pattern and ready for the new. I guess the majority of us are back a few hundred pages.

Vishnu, My question to you,,,, when you pray what comes? Has it been the ones who offer power over, money for destruction, bend over baby?... or has it ever been filled with light , love and a Unifying force? Try a little prayer and see. YOu don't want to know what I saw when I proposed the question to you in a reverie that I had last night. Varwee Scary Whew, no wonder our government is so f'd and confused and confounded you have had duel masters. The thing about the whole bunch of you that gives me HOPE is the original intent was good, pure and had integrity. That gives me hope.
Hey? have you heard about the DNA upgrade? its free. LOL