Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Remember Columbo?

for God's sake,man, kick your base in the teeth= you're
lucky that any of us came out to vote. They say the Republicans are going to investigate the Obama administration- {see that's what they would have respected} when they should be investigated and tried and jailed. Now Pelosi has lost the house. We the American people are betrayed by not investigating Bush The base had their teeth kicked in over and over and over again. Holder blocking the Judges order on 'Don't Ask'. Holder saying that California could not make weed legal. Not prosecuting the Bush illegal activities. Stuff like that. OOOOOOOOh the fear. Its like our politicians have to dance -like- monkeys. Do the bidding of their masters who are not us the people.

being a monkey in Chinese and Mayan lore, I can see when monkeys are being made to dance. We need the airwaves back = I'm taking a chunk of them in another realm right now/
Will the Internet hold? Whe" The Republicans, always the excuse. pissing in the wind.



If they keep going the same direction of wheenyship I know I won't be working my butt off for the Democrats on the next election. I don't believe in the Illuminati's vision of our future. I say no to that. The Illuminati are anything but illuminated. They need to be illuminated -they are the infection.

Why what I'd do is stop investigating in secret, pretend to be secret. Like putting your hand in an Aquarium, watch the bottom of the tank. which of the bottom feeders creates the most muck suspension in the water>? follow that. like electricity finding the short. Be wizards instead of cowards. Get Harry out of the leadership and replace him with a progressive Shaman who wants to change to a progressive coarse. We need Truth and we need to spin it to the media. How? That is the game. How?


12 /16 /10 Bastards! I'd like to not be so angry when I am being followed and having my computer diddled with. I am like
a volcano. I made a curse last night and would like to explain. I used to read Conan the Barbarian novels or novellas. I remember that he wasn't afraid of anything physical. He was afraid of spirits and ghosts and stuff like that. So I figured who ever was diddling me with such vengeance in his vibe, I figured he is fear based looking for a lying big daddy to protect him. So I used the fear that is in his space, plus I can feel that he has some chemical imbalance caused by some pills he is taking. So I meant no harm but I am still really sick of the brown-shirt convention on this Island. I would say that to your face “Mother” I know tom's name now..... So there I am not so spitting mad now. BUt
I will start following you, If you follow me. It seems comical then.

December 16, 2010 15:05 Mother in Volvo was forward following. Tom in laundry and puritan in truck. Plus bank Maken me sound a eensy bit paranoid ,aye? How would you feel? Or how do you feel ? Have you noticed it yet?