Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving, black friday

Thanksgiving, Black Friday? today that's the new label for the day after Thanksgiving. Hmm who sold us that one? I shouldn't think about Audience because it inhibits my free flow. Though I have been thinking that I should reign myself in and actually produce a finished thought or story or something instead of random rolling thoughts that curlunk on by. but what would it be?
part of me wants to write about = Bill again I lost track of that fictional character Bill raised by Vegas Show girls , smooth talking and hanging Bill. All the ladies thought he was pretty fly for a white guy Bill. He was even blond which is not my standard whoo whoo I lost the paper I had written him on or should I say piles of papers. They are hidden in my piles on piles. But could I resurrect him? I'll start looking. Or write a disciplined researched and factual activist / reporter manner. I can't be a reporter because I am not a speller. One of those. can you report while being an activist or is that not allowed. I am about to suspend this because I'm doing what I tend to do . ramble zig zag. crab