Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Anonymous

Anonymous: I went to some of the videos on anonymous out of curiosity. Some of the videos had to much background rattle for my comfort but I like the concept of- we are all here doing our best following what we know is right. I just chose not to be Anonymous, I am like a sentinel node. Cloudthunder, I will remain. but I support the whole and anonymous does to. I don't know anything about Scientology and don't care to. Other forces of calamity, however, I do have a magnet on. Anonymous has no leaders. No agenda and is not responsible for its members. In fact one could say, we are all Anonymous. I do think making masks would be fun. I am working the ARTIST'S WAY by Julia Cameron and am wanting to do some fifth dimensional art.


We are not slaves.
we have one master and that is Love.