Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dutchsinse crazy synchronization



synchronization If you watch the storm in the south is significantly shrunk after the flash. I am not educated enough yet on satellite feed. I know they edit aspects of it and am wondering if this is a plot why they don't edit the returns before someone busts them? I think they are frying the USA intentionally to keep people stressing and inside watching TV to freak us out and divide us even more. It is not benign this I know. Where are our heroes? Dutch is one, for sticking his neck our with this Data. Thank you Dutch. I think they are zapping the moisture out. the Bullwinkle: wakey wakey.



and on the lighter side: I just tried rubbing Magnesium on my quads to see if it would help with pain relief and it did! it did. Immediate relief. If I were shrewder, I wouldn't post this but would patent it.