Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oddity breath I say to me I am scared Now.


I hope this isn't a dead end street stopping at the dead hand.
BE NICE!!!


When I was writing the Pluto Jupiter Uranus and Neptune lines I was pondering my chart.
which Hand the sun square on Pluto. My Pluto - the underworld thus my facination and ability to see it.- and Jupiter are conjunct on my rising...My Prison focused HOspitial Virgo recluse Virgo they all point to my personality, I didn't mention the sun and Mercury because they weren't in play the night I wrote it. If you look at two days ago you will see that todays Sun and Venus were conjuct My Pluto and Uranus Is Trine with Uranus - evolution with gusty expectations. and Neptune is trine Neptune in and out because of retrograde. I was in a predicament. I am in one ...
Why did Jeff Asher allow a witness who is Kristian's cousin and looks like him and is a witness who hadn't written his statement up was allowed in back. while forrest was giving his statement. ??? strange. I am starting to believe myself. so if I am creating all this I got to switch the fear switch off.

It is training camp with live wires.