Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Digestion

Are our enemies actually our greatest of allies, stretching us,
making us gather our force which lies dormant
until called upon to emerge?
When you have someone like me. Who could lounge around all day
the edge comes in. (you know the edge?) Like a blade. Cutting through the stagnant energy.




I have Pluto, sitting on my shoulder always. A brother Of the other shoulder Jupiter. They don't always get along. Neptune the baby, cherished and loved by all. Waits patiently. Uranus returns and is the prodigal son . The symbols. . .
This is the archetypal energy of the times within me. The beginning,the story told, the end, the beginning again. The thrill of not knowing that we actually could cry out 'cut'. And move into another square. And me, I am like I am stuck in a Jellied membrane. A Crystalline matrix- I remember it called- but I am still upside down and inside out within it. Memories of the flood like the blade, aim for our heart , because we never allowed ourselves to digest the pain, only to mask it, message never received. So now a reenactment. A second chance. Only most don't know that the story has begun already. Figuring it out fast is our task.........