Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Secrets are killing this country ...and world


I feel like I have done what I can about Chemtrails and Scalar manipulation of our world and I need to take a break and do my life. The persistent contrails are being hidden craftily and I think that is part of their aim with scalar manipulation is to 'puff them trails up' My country is filled with propagated Zombies. Not that I have no hope for the people I am calling Zombies but really if you still are a Ditto Head you are a Zombie. It is the best word for it. this next election cycle, may there be one, is bound to be crazy with confusion and lies. No Justice Department to say that signing statements are a form of bribery. Oh well. I think I will go back to studying Herbs and Muscles and the human Heart. I have been shouting out warning blasts and all I get is shrugs and spies.

I say I am going to stop my obsession and then spend an hour and a half studying satellites and missions and geo-engineering theory. http://geo-engineering.blogspot.com/

Massive amounts of Grants do a lot for scientific chicanery. Ray guns and subliminal message deployment patents below:

and lastly http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

and this nugget ohmog http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect2=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PALL&RefSrch=yes&Query=PN%2F6238333
found in Dutchsinse blog. wringing my hands trying to figure out my duty to spirit.
it is not to be 'ascared'. It is to witness and shout.