Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Herbal Ramblings



The fans desert their team and expect them to win?
Wow.
They could have won...
In the back ground ->hand signals
I always wonder if it is like the elections
all set up now? A show
Hunger Games style.
Domestication of the Human Being
chemical line up
poison thoughts
Taught to think of nonsense and tension
through out black bile is embedded in all things
and now I can hear the zapping zapping of the clouds
so much that I can't tell anyone
Who will understand that....? teal I think. Solarah maybe/
Woof? what is your name? Its energetic. I have to learn to master the harnessing and fulcrum of the zapp and then flip it into a past juncture and right out of this sequence. Thats all. I think the only way to do that is the portal of the heart.