Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Snowden So help me God


It was Snowden's obligation and duty to get the information out especially if he took the standard governmental oath- 'defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic' The senators and congress also repeat this oath so they all should be leaking any threats to our constitution. It is their sworn DUTY. Our government is being run by an infiltration of corruption that kills and destroys to get its way. We have to stand up and not be afraid... because fear is a collar that zaps us into submission .
The Constitution (Article VI, clause 3) also specifies:

WIKIpedia The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

At the start of each new U.S. Congress, in January of every odd-numbered year, newly elected or re-elected Members of Congress – the entire House of Representatives and one-third of the Senate – must recite an oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. [So help me God.][63]

This oath is also taken by the Vice President, members of the Cabinet, federal judges and all other civil and military officers and federal employees other than the President.

Military oath-[name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[